DIY Paint Warehouse
Copper Liquid Patina - Pennies from Heaven
Pennies From Heaven is a Copper Metallic Liquid Patina Use it for adding a shimmery copper sheen over your surface. It can be used as a translucent accent or made stronger with added coats.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!